Monday, November 2, 2009

A Nice Visit



--------------------------------------------------------------------------



Last week my friend Chris visited from Birmingham. We had a good time eating lots of food, finding treasures at the flea market, and goofing around. I made Japanese food for everyone. My most successful attempt at making gyoza. Next time it'll be even better, I hope. The first time I tried I was so excited I forgot to add any kind of seasoning like salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger. Needless to say, they were pretty bland. This time I made sure to add all the ingredients. We feasted like kings. It was nice having a visitor. I sure do miss my friends that have moved or live far away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ba-ba-ba-(stuttering from tears and love)-ba-BANGERAAAAAAAANG!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails