Sunday, October 2, 2011

HeArt Attack

So, it's been a long time since I've last updated this blog. There are lots of reasons for my absence such as some upcoming exhibits which means more time spent on new work, a new Pinterest account (a big time eater) and also new Law & Order episodes on Instant Netflix. I'm kind of joking on that last one. Kind of. I'm going to try to update more often. I promise.

In a few weeks I'm participating in a new show about love and the heart called The HeArt Attack. It's been getting a lot of press around here in Charleston. It's a show curated by creative couple Justin and Erin with 30+ artists taking part in a show that serves as the two's wedding reception. So fun! I feel so lucky to be a part of their special day and included with so many great artists. Here's a video Justin took of me about my work. Let me just say...seeing yourself on video is so strange. It was a fun experience though and Justin did an awesome job. Check it out...


the heArt attack : NINA GARNER from Justin Nathanson on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails